Bravo House is a luxurious development, comprised of 82 suites. Each self-contained studio is designed to the highest quality and is available for a minimum let of 6 months.
Very close to Central London, Bravo House is located in a fashionable area on the borders of Maida Vale and Kilburn. Moments away from Kilburn Park underground station, Bravo House gives direct access to the City and West End, an ideal option for the London professionals.Loading the player...
Our elegant accommodation provides High Class facilities including a daytime management team on site, 24 hours maintenance, high security environment, video entry system and CCTV, laundry facilities, and a great community of young professional tenants.
Bravo House offers you the chance to experience real London with its breathtaking views, exclusive shops, restaurants, department stores, banks and cafes nearby, as well as the respected St John's Wood, famous Abbey Road Studios, Notting Hill, Little Venice and Lord's Cricket Ground.
Excellent access is offered directly to Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus, West End theatres, Paddington, Baker Street & Wembley Stadium via the underground, as well as Paddington mainline and Heathrow airport.
Each studio is complimented with Oak wooden flooring throughout, gas central heating, built-in wardrobe, Italian imported bed, two decorated chairs, sophisticated coffee table that turns into a dining table, window dressing in the form of roller blinds and a unique terrace that cannot be found in any serviced apartment building in the area.
Bravo House's luxurious studios contain an elegant and high quality Italian designed kitchenette with integrated microwave, under counter fridge/freezer, sink and glass fronted storage cabinets.
The spacious en-suite bathroom in each studio is fully equipped with power shower, heated towel rail, luxury wall hung hand basins and wall hung WC with concealed flush system.
The technology infrastructure for each apartment includes Broad Band Internet, Telephone lines, TV Aerial with 85 free view channels...
Reception desk is open every day from Monday to Friday for any suggestions or advice you may need. All letters and parcels are delivered to rooms on a daily basis.
Bravo House, NW6 has self-service washing and drying facilities located on the Ground Floor of the building.
Should you have a problem in your flat or any item needs repair, you may come by the reception desk where our dedicated maintenance supervisor will address the issue within the necessary urgency.
14 available parking spaces for the exclusive use of our tenants:
Including 11 underground parking spaces, secured with a shutter, and 3 further private parking spaces on the back entrance of the property.
Excellent access to Central London: Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus, West End theatres, Paddington, Baker Street & Wembley Stadium via the underground, as well as Heathrow airport.
With Bravo House you can experience London with its exclusive shops and cafes nearby, as well as the respected St John's Wood, famous Abbey Road Studios, Notting Hill and Lord?s Cricket Ground all close by.
Bravo House, NW6 is situated moments away from Regents Park, one of London's most famous city parks.
Close to Maida Vale, the residential district in the northern part of Paddington and Little Venice- home to waterside cafes, pubs and eateries.
Also great amenities such as supermarkets and convenient stores and huge choice of groceries and products for your home: Tesco, Sainsbury's, Marks and Spencer's.
- Very frequent bus routes to West End and various locations in Central London
- 16 / N16 - Cricklewood to Victoria via Kilburn High Road
- 98 / N98 - Stanmore to Holborn via Kilburn High Road
- 332 - Brent Cross to Paddington via Kilburn High Road
- 31 - Camden Town to Notting Hill Gate via Kilburn Park
- 328 - Golders Greent to Chelsea via Kilburn Park
- 316 - Criclewood to North Kensington via Kilburn
- 32 - Kilburn High Road to Edgware
- Easily accessible by the London Underground Network using the following stations
- Bakerloo Line (Brown) Kilburn Park Station 100 meters walking distance
- Overground Station on Kilburn High Road 50 meters walking distance
- Service operates from Watford Junction to Euston via Kilburn High Road
LHR to Bravo House
- By Train and underground: Heathrow Express to Paddington.
- From Paddington take the Bakerloo Line northbound to Kilburn Park station.
Bravo Celebrates Another Year of Successful Property Management!
The spectacular venue, London Marriott Maida Vale Hotel, created the perfect atmosphere for celebrating another year of outstanding operational results, new projects in development and new additions to the established Bravo team. Guests comprising of clients, investors, business partners, residential, commercial tenants and agents, all enjoyed an exciting evening with great music, seasonal culinary delights and Taittinger Brut Reserve Champagne.
During his speech, Roy Eden, the Co-Founder and Director of Bravo Management, thanked the Bravo team for their exceptional performance during 2013. He continued by praising the property agents' commitment and dedication for attracting tenants to residential and commercial properties managed by Bravo. Roy Eden concluded his speech with an insight on the company?s achievements and shared Bravo's vision on the expansion of the portfolio for 2014.
The highlight of the evening was a surprise award ceremony for the 'Top 3 Letting Agencies' for 2013.
Liuba Batir, Facilities Manager of Bravo House, together with Roy Eden, congratulated the winners and rewarded them with an increase on commission of up to 8% for the following 6 months, as well as an unexpected and 'bubbly' prize.
'Founders of London' represented by Simon Brooker won the 1st prize; the 2nd prize went to Ralph Jacobowitz from 'Outlet Property Services', with the 3rd prize being won by 'Empire Properties' who was represented by Marty Dimitrov.
Another year, another successful event brought together by Bravo Group; who is looking forward to welcoming more guests and more successful projects in 2014.
Bravo HouseAddress: Bravo House, 24-32 Kilburn High Road, London NW6 5UA
Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 18:00
Saturday, Sunday: Closed
Phone: 0207 625 7106
Mobile: 0771 700 5445
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Bravo House's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Bravo House's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bravo House at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Bravo House's web site are provided "as is". Bravo House makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Bravo House does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Bravo House or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bravo House's Internet site, even if Bravo House or a Bravo House authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Bravo House's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bravo House does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Bravo House may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Bravo House does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Bravo House has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bravo House of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Bravo House's web site shall be governed by the laws of the European Union and the UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Bravo House's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: